"Alumni" is a generic term that describes all those who have spent time studying at a particular institution. It is a lifetime relationship with continued interest, interaction and involvement with one?s Alma mater. Alumni stand strong to prove the success of the college, and its efforts. It was started with a motive of bringing together all the Alumni and share their experiences they faced outside the college and also extend their helping hands from all aspects for the young students of the college.
- To bring together all the old students to share their experiences with each other.
- To maintain and update the data base of all the alumni of the college and to interact with them.
- To utilize the rich experiences of old students of the college for the benefit and progress of the present students.
- To get the valuable advices of the Alumni in the overall development of the college.
- To arrange seminars, debates, workshops on Science and Technology and also to arrange cultural and social welfare programs.
- The following activities were done by the Alumni Association
- They acted as judges in various contests.
- Delivered demonstration lessons on various topics to enhance the skills of students.
- Demonstration classes in micro teaching skills were taken by them.
- Handled classes for NET and TNTET.
- Donated coin box, ceiling fan, and books to the college library.