- To provide knowledge to the students.
- To train the students in the latest methods of teaching.
- To develop in the students various skills needed for teaching.
- To develop in the students love for Humanity and work for the betterment of the people of the state,the Country and the world.
- To Make the students useful and responsible citizens.
- To train the students in the skill of evaluation.
Mode of teaching
- Pre-training evaluation of students.
- Training in Developing low cost Teaching Aids.
- Micro Teaching/Macro Teaching Demonstrations.
- On the spot Lesson Planning.
- Model lessons by teachers.
- Out of college activities.
- Visits to museum/ other sites.
Teaching Aids Available
- Over head projector
- Automatic slide projector
- Other materials required for developing lessons on concepts upto secondary stage.
- CD Player
- Bio Visual charts
- Tool Kit
Name of the Faculty
|Mrs.K.Briscilla||Assistant Professor in Education||M.Sc(Psy).,M.Ed.,M.Phil(Edn).,NET(Edn)2014||6 Years|