About Examination Cell
- There is an Examination Cell headed by the Controller of Examinations with supporting staff. Conducting of all examinations is the prime responsibilities of the Exam cell. Further, Exam cell coordinates with the University regarding all examination matters. The Controller of Examinations supports the Director-Principal in regards to all examination matters. Any information either received or required to be sent to the University are being dealt with in the Exam cell.
The function of the cell
- Any Circular, Guideline, Office Order, Notification received by the College are processed in the Ecell, reply thereof prepared and after Director-Principal's signature dispatched to the University.
- The Notices for University indicating details regarding Fee Collection, the last date of fee Collection, modalities of payments of fine etc.
- Examination Notices received from the University are duly served to all concerned.
- Preparation of smooth conduct of Examinations, preparation of Time table, Invigilation duty chart, Seat allotment in the Examination halls etc.
- During the Examination time, proper staff mobilization, assigning the duty as per the duty chart already prepared.
- After completion of examination, distribution of Answer books to the concerned teachers and receiving the answer books and award list, and preparing in the desired format to send them to University.
- After the results of various examinations received from the University, distribution of marks sheets to Students .
- The Ecell analyzes all examination results and in consultation with the Director-Principal, prepares the report thereof for submission to appropriate authorities for follow up action.
- The University Degree Certificates received from the University by the College are sent to the students concerned by the Ecell.
- Examination Cell prepares all inputs for preparation and organizing the Convocation.
Examination Cell Officer
|1||Mrs. M. Rosalin Sornathai||Principal||Convener|