- To develop national & International understanding.
- To give proper conception of time,space,society & ideas.
- To Develop spirit of tolerance.
- To train students in solving Controversial issues.
- To Foster love for cultural heritage.
- To impart knowledge and understanding to students? About past (cognitive).
- To mould their attitude & create intrest towards history.
- To develop the skill of the students.
- To teach moral Principles.
Mode of teaching
- Pre-training evaluation of students.
- Training in Developing low cost Teaching Aids.
- Micro Teaching/Macro Teaching Demonstrations.
- On the spot Lesson Planning.
- Model lessons by teachers.
- Out of college activities.
- Visits to museum/ other sites.
Teaching Aids Available
- Over head projector
- Automatic slide projector
- Other materials required for developing lessons on concepts upto secondary stage.
- CD Player
- Bio Visual charts
- Tool Kit
Name of the Faculty
|Mrs.C.Nirmala||Assistant Professor in History||M.A(History).,M.Ed.,||3 Months|