The Hostel facility has been designed, constructed and maintained keeping in view the comfort for students and to maintain environment of hostel conducive for learning. The modern and well-structured separate hostels for both boys and girls in the heart of city. The atmosphere of the college and its authorities made the boarders, to feel ?at home?, as all necessary support like ? mess which provides nutritious and hygienic food. Students from all over India share rooms and amenities with each other which helps them to promote the feeling of unity and a sense of national integration.
Admission Procedure of Hostel
- The demand for hostel will be accomplished only after duly filling all the particulars of hostel admission form.
- Student must paste his/her one latest coloured photograph at given place on application form besides one additional passport size photograph should be provided along with the form.
- The candidate seeking admission in hostel will be considered only when they submit hostel booking-amount and they have received hostel allotment letter from the college.
- If the allotment is granted, the candidate will have to deposit the remaining fee till 31st July.
- The accommodation shall be provided for a complete course duration, which can be further withdrawn considering student?s conduct in the hostel. There will be no relaxation in the annual hostel fee if a student leaves it in between the session due to failure in academics.
- Pure vegetarian and Non vegetarian food will be served in the mess.
- All medical aids shall be made available by the hostel management; however, charges for which shall be borne by the students.
- No student shall enter the mess kitchen or instruct the kitchen staff or take away any crockery/cutlery from the mess.
- No student shall wash their clothes in hostel premises (except undergarments).
- The students can go out side the hostel only on Sunday & during occasions/festivals with permission. Only the warden has authority to permit off-campus visits, if necessary. Students should always enter their time out/time-in and the purpose of going-out in the hostel logbook. Students shall ensure their return back to the hostel latest by 8.00 p.m.
- Disciplinary action will be taken against if an inmate student fails to attend the college without proper reasons and its information to the warden.
- Extra tuitions and coaching classes are strictly prohibited. Alternative help in this regard will be considered by Grievance Redressal Cell.
- Students should use their own lock & key for their rooms and belongings.
- Ragging or any disturbance to other students by speaking loudly or playing music/TV is not allowed.
- Chewing of Pan/Tobacco/Pan Masala, or smoking or consumption of liquor is strictly prohibited.
- No cooking is allowed in the living rooms.
- No student shall visit other?s room after 11.00 p.m., a penalty of Rs. 200/- will be imposed on inmate found guilty of doing so.
- If conduct of a student is not found satisfactory, the college management reserves all rights to get the accommodation vacated any time and the deposited fee for the current year will be lapsed.
- No student shall interchange the allotted room/furniture/fixture etc. No additional electrical fitting or usage of other electrical/electronic appliances/cooking is allowed in the hostel.
- Self-housekeeping is done by the students to maintain their rooms neat and clean.
- Parents/guardians/day scholars are required to take warden?s permission to see their ward/classmate. They will meet in the common room only. No entry of outsider shall be allowed in the hostel rooms. Outsiders shall not be allowed to visit after 8 pm.
- Any loss or damage of the hostel property shall be recovered from the student, individually or collectively.
- The hostlers are allowed to go their home place/out of station through warden consent. Students are supposed to submit application duly signed and approved by the college authorities to the warden before leaving the hostel. If they go without submitting hostel leave then a penalty of Rs. 2000/- will be imposed on the candidate or if they do not return on the mentioned date then a penalty of Rs.500/- per day will be imposed.
- All inmates are required to follow daily standard schedule that comprises morning breakfast and tea 8.30 to to 9.30 am, attending college between 9.45 am to 4 pm, lunch from 12.30 to 1:30 pm, evening tea from 5.00 to to 6.00 pm, dinner 7.00 to 8.00 pm and going to bed by 11 pm .
- Non-compliance to any of the hostel rules and regulations shall be treated as misconduct and appropriate action shall be taken against the student.