About Recruitment Cell
- The Department of Education has formed a Placement Cell with a Placement Officer to serve the requirements of the student teachers and to look after job opportunities. Schools contact the cell for recruitment of teachers through telephone, e-mails or by post. The Placement Officer maintains a record of the requirements and sends the students to the respective schools. The Placement Cell maintains regular contact with all the various schools. The Placement officer organizes campus interview as per the need of the school.
Placement Cell comprises of the Principal, Head, a Placement Officer and a Student Representative.
- To provide placement to alumni and the present students
- To build and maintain good relationship with the educational institutions.
- To find out the vacancies in the different schools and to inform the students about it
- To maintain a placement bulletin board
- To maintain a record of the placement
- To get feedback from the employers on the students performance in the teaching profession
- To counsel and guide the students to face the future challenges
Recruitment Cell Officer
|1||Mrs.K.Briscilla||Assistant Professor in Education||Coordinator|